From the Executive Director
teenNow congratulates the six recipients of the Department of Health Services, Office of Adolescent Health (OPA) grants for 2015-2019. Each organization selected do wonderful work in helping reduce unintended teen pregnancy, in improving the reproductive health of youth throughout the state and conducting much needed research and evaluation. Congratulations to each of you.
Tier 1B funding recipients are community –based organizations providing front line services to youth. They are:
- Contra Costa Health Services
- Community Action Partnership San Luis Obispo
- University of Southern California
- San Diego Youth Services
Tier 2B funding recipients are research and evaluation organizations. There are:
- University of California, San Francisco
- Center for Innovative Public Health Research
Again, I want to join with everyone in wishing them great success. Congratulations one and all.